GET A STICKER:
Stickers are FREE! To get your sticker, you can contact The Coastal Conservation League, Ann Long Gallery, or Lese Corrigan Gallery.
If you need help determining another solution, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT WITH A FLAG OR A BANNER:
Generation Two Flags and Stickers are here!
Get your Flags at the Preservation Society Gift Shop, 147 King Street
Get your stickers at any of these locations:
- Coastal Conservation League 328 East Bay Street M-F from 9-5
- Preservation Society of Charleston 147 King Street M-Sa from 10-5 and Sundays from 12-4
- Ann Long Fine Art 54 Broad Street M-Sa from 11-5
- Corrigan Gallery 62 Queen Street M-Sa from 10-5
- Burbage’s 157 Broad Street M-F from 8-6 and Saturdays from 9-2
WE ARE SEARCHING FOR BUSINESSES WILLING TO BE PICK-UP LOCATIONS FOR STICKERS. PLEASE EMAIL CRUISESTANDARDS@GMAIL.COM IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER A LOCATION.
A contribution of $25 per flag is requested, payable by cash or check (payable to C4).
Stickers are FREE!
Our photo collection is growing—take a look at the rotating slide show on our C4 homepage (SAVE CHARLESTON!) as well as the photos on our “Don’t Leave Charleston in Your Wake” Facebook page—be sure to “Like” it!!
If you don’t see your flag, please take a horizontal picture and email it to us.
We will post it!